Capcom has two unannounced games for Jump Festa!

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
I wonder if one of them is the Resident Evil 3: Nemesis remake. We will find out around 12 December either way. :devilish:

I am looking forward to the CapmCom announcement. I think JUMP Fest is going to be some really good news.

Come on! It's Megaman X 9 time! Please some kind of good megaman game.

This. I love the idea of unannounced games for Jump Fiesta. But I have to agree with Demon_skeith - a new Megaman game would be great.

xenonVirus. Let's hope that a good Megaman game comes out. Would make a great Christmas present!

Last edited:
Personally, I hope it's not Project Resistance. :sick:

I've had enough of the RE series being made to be totally rank. Capcom can catch these hands.

But imagine if it's the Dino Crisis remake a lot of fans are hoping for. Then that will be another series they will have "killed" twice, after Dino Crisis 3 was a bomb back in the day.

All they're doing now is recycling their old games for generic modern remakes, and doing the odd sequel. But the thing is, the sequels are arguably also recycled. All they do is copy other games and movies. Funnily enough though, I point this out to other fans on actual RE forums, and no one besides me seems to notice any of this occurs. :ROFLMAO:

This. I love the idea of unannounced games for Jump Fiesta. But I have to agree with Demon_skeith - a new Megaman game would be great.

Though I would love an X9 game, I can't help but feel the story was getting out of control by the end of x8. I would love a reboot.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back