Can you believe Runescape is still going?

Rickeo

Newcomer
Trophies
I'm always amazed that Runescape is still going strong.

What actually amazes me more is the fact that old school does better than RS3 when I actually (by a huge margian) prfer RS3.

I actually found out about RS3 a VERY long time ago (over 10 years ago) when I tried it, I hated it, not a fan of games where the graphics aren't decent so I never played it.

A few years back I got into RS3 and loved it, was much better and the graphics were a lot easier on the eyes.

I'd love for them to release a game with modern graphics or even cartoon style (like WoW) have it run on a better engine so it's not as slow and unresponsive but use all the RuneScape mechanics like levelling each and every individual skill and having skilling being so indepth.

Alass we seem to be moving further and further away from this type of gaming now, it's not what people want to seem to play anymore.

I'm amazed RuneScape is still able to turn a profit and employ staff, like their memberbase diminishes year on year.

I think every game has peak and then it stops growing. For example world of warcraft too had it's days and it was good while it ran. So does runescape. And any other game for that matter. It will have it's end days.

Hello i am lvl 73 on runescape my name is Jamesholic add me we can quest together or slay

Wow is that game still alive? I remember playing it in 2009 but didn't like the graphics and the gameplay. I prefer Habbo Hotel because of its community and theme.

Hello i am lvl 73 on runescape my name is Jamesholic add me we can quest together or slay

Wow, at level 73 at the moment. You have indeed invested an ample time of yours to playing this game.

From all indications, it seems like it's an amazing game. I'm definitely going to be looking forward to playing it soon.

RuneScape is very familiar, I don't know where I saw it. But, is it fun? Do you recommend it as a good pastime?

RuneScape is very familiar, I don't know where I saw it. But, is it fun? Do you recommend it as a good pastime?

From what I have heard so far from those who have played the game, it's quite an amazing game. Probably, you will still enjoy it when you try it.

I definitely think offering Old School RS to the public has helped bring back old faces and revenue. I always liked the old game even before RS3 was a thing. I logged in recently to check it out and was overwhelmed by it and did not see the appeal. It reminded me too much of World of Warcraft. Instead I have been playing OSRS as it feels familiar and nostalgic.

Yes this is definitely a very old game. I am extremely interested in how much this game has grown over the years and still stayed around even after all this time. I've actually never played it but I remember when I was like 10 years old and I'm currently 29 years old that even back then the game was around. Incredible.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back