Building a gaming PC

zakaria10

Banned
Trophies
Hi guys I wanted to build my first PC setup and I have this list of parts and would love any opinions and help.

Here is what I have so far:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
GPU: Gigabyte AORUS Radeon RX 6800
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Series 16 Go (2x 8 Go) DDR4 3600 MHz CL18
SSD: SPATIUM M390 NVMe M.2 1TB
Power Supply: Gigabyte P850GM 850W Gold
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360 Illusion

For the case I might go with a lian li PC-011DW.

What do you guys think?

1. Alienware Aurora R13. Best gaming PC overall.
  2. Corsair Vengeance i7200. Best gaming PC for customization.
  3. Acer Predator Orion 3000. Best gaming PC for first-timers.
  4. Maingear Turbo.
  5. Origin PC Millennium (2022)
  6. Corsair One i300.

That PC build is already a good choice. excellent choice for gaming, streaming, and multimedia editing. That case also has quite amazing reviews and high ratings from various people who already purchased it.

If you are a PC gamer, you know how expensive it can be to have a decent gaming rig – especially now that the latest games Demand ultra-fast processors and high-end GPUs. Gaming is one of the most popular activities on PC, and many gamers want to know if they can use a regular Gaming PC for games.

If you are a PC gamer, you know how expensive it can be to have a decent gaming rig – especially now that the latest games Demand ultra-fast processors and high-end GPUs. Gaming is one of the most popular activities on PC, and many gamers want to know if they can use a regular Gaming PC for games.
Yes, you can use a regular PC for gaming, but it depends on the game you want to play and the settings you want to use. If you are only interested in playing older or less demanding games, then you can probably get away with using a regular PC.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back