Bugsnax update 1.04 fixes a series of big issues

bugsnax-1.04.jpg

Bugsnax update 1.04 is now available and fixes a series of bugs including a boss progression issue.

The fix now allows players who encounter a boss to complete it later, whereas previously, the encounter could no longer be completed. There are a series of other issues fixed in this patch, as below.

Bugsnax update 1.04 patch notes​

• Added weather/rain forecast feature to map page in Journal. May your Poptick capturing be swift.
  • Leaving a Boss Bugsnak no longer permanently breaks progression of that quest.
  • Fixes an issue where Floofty’s Head Games quest breaks progression after leaving.
  • Beffica’s head transform is now restored after being changed during a quest cutscene.
  • Quest-relevant Bugsnax respawn more frequently if none are present.
  • Improvements to character eyelid behavior while sleeping.
  • Prevent input from getting stuck after launching the game with sticks pushed down.
  • Ensure quest indicators are hidden during the endgame.
  • Ribblepede movement improved when walking along walls.
  • Noodler correctly drops a held object when it gets extinguished.
  • Key items in the world are no longer physically moveable.
  • Leaping over the boat during Filbo’s section of the end game no longer soft locks.
  • Leaping over the fence during Wambus’ introduction scene in Garden Grove no longer soft locks.
  • Players accidentally loading through the secret tunnel without solving either puzzle will now complete the puzzle so they can escape the underground death trap.
  • Gramble no longer says I’m locked up for the night line when physically outside of his barn.
  • Chandlo no longer gets into and out of bed repeatedly until 2am. (Same – Phil)
  • Snorpy no longer says his Suspicious candle line if you light the candle before he arrives.
  • Fixes an issue where water objects may disappear when camera screen effects occur and the game is paused.
  • Performance improvements with regards to grass rendering.
  • Improve Trip Shot stability.

Bugsnax is available on PS4, PS5 and Windows PC via the Epic Games Store. The title is free for PS5 PlayStation Plus subscribers right now.

Can't wait to try the game out for the first time. I need to finish Astro's Playroom and Spiderman first though

Let us know how you find the game, when you do get the chance to play it.
Hah. Could be some wait as I don't have a PS5 and not sure when I will be getting one. Think I'd like to get one but no idea when stock will be available. I'm sure there must be a few people on this forum with one.

Hah. Could be some wait as I don't have a PS5 and not sure when I will be getting one. Think I'd like to get one but no idea when stock will be available. I'm sure there must be a few people on this forum with one.
Ah, don't have you a PS4? I thought you'd be playing that on there for the time being.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back