News Bugsnax free with PS Plus

Ash

Trophies
Bugsnax will be free for PS5 gamers as part of the PS Plus lineup when the console launches. Players will have 2 months to take advantage of this offer. Are you guys happy with this news?

Wow, they're (going to be) giving away a lot of games with PS+ now. Probably a response to Game Pass.

I'll need to grab my copy at some point. I also suspect it's a response to Game Pass. Hope they offer much more free games in the future.

so unless I have a PS5 registered on my account, I can't nab it now for later?
Doubt it but you never know. They haven't really mentioned it anywhere if a PS5 console will be required.

Awesome to see them already including PS5 titles. Still trying to get a preorder in for it.

Doubt it but you never know. They haven't really mentioned it anywhere if a PS5 console will be required.

I hope they don't mess with us like that, I've been paying PSN too long to be denied deals now. Plus not like many will get the console anyways.

The thing is, it's a deal to push more sales of PS5 and to make it an attractive console to get it at launch. If they just give the game to everyone, there aren't going to be making much money from it.

not enough incentive for me to buy a ps5 though, or as I like to call it:
"the wobbly wallet"

I'm unironically looking forward to Bugsnax, I think it looks really charming/amusing.

so unless I have a PS5 registered on my account, I can't nab it now for later?
I can't say for sure of course, but previously all you needed was a PS Plus subscription. You could grab the games on the mobile app or desktop website without a need for the console itself. A friend of mine did that before he ever had a PS4. I imagine the PS5 will work the same way.

Hopefully, they clear that up soon. It seems this has confused a lot of people who are hoping to redeem it without having a PS5.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back