Brooklyn guy uses drone to send phone number to girl to ask her out

Nat

Trophies
With millions of people currently in quarantine or practising social distancing in a bid to tackle the coronavirus pandemic, some are using it as a reason to get creative with their dating lives.
Obviously, anything involving face-to-face contact is strictly off limits in the coming weeks, but that hasn’t stopped one guy from shooting his shot.

In fact, quite the opposite, as he used his time alone to come up with the perfect way to get a girl’s number and ask her out: by flying a drone across to her.
I looked out my window and saw this girl dancing, perhaps to a TikTok song? I needed to say hi to her, so I waved out on the balcony. She waved back.

Flirting is normally daunting for me, but since I’ve been quarantined in my apartment for a week now, I was craving some social interaction.

2020 has been off to a terrible start, but I still needed to shoot my shot. She picked up my drone and I guess it worked because I got a text from her an hour later.
The text simply read, ‘hiii it’s the girl from the roof!’, but the two must have continued their communication because Jeremy later replied to one of his followers, saying they were going on a ‘virtual date’ in the next couple of days.

Wow, what a cute story! I also met a nice guy in Tinder during the quarantine. I didn't put my phone number in my profile but verified through sms receive free.
We communicated a lot by correspondence, but we never called each other. When the quarantine was lifted, we decided to meet at a cafe. I realized we didn't even have each other's phone numbers to call when we were there. But luckily, he recognized me, and my worries were in vain. We've been dating for almost a year now, and I'm really happy.

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back