Broken Lines - A story-drive tactical game set in WW2

portaplay

Community Manager at PortaPlay
Newcomer
Trophies
Hi there everyone,

My name is Nis and I work with a small Danish indie game studio called PortaPlay. As a big fan of tactical games, I'm actually thrilled to be in the great position of working on a game that I would actually want to play, regardless of my job!

So what is this great game you ask? What is it about?
Well, it is called Broken Lines, and it is a semi-turn-based tactical game set in World War 2. If you are a fan of games such as the original XCOM and the Banner Saga, you'll find the gameplay of Broken Lines very familiar. However, our game focuses heavily on the story of eight very distinct characters that giving you a much more personal relationship with the game and its characters!

So, have I managed to pique your interest? If so great, you can learn more about the game by first checking out this short video about the game:
Conner Trailer
we also have a website
Broken Lines
You could then also check us out on Steam, and when you're there, why not add us to your wishlist!
Broken Lines on Steam

The game looks very interesting, definitely something I'd play. I have added to my wishlist! Keep us updated.

That looks amazing! When is the release date and how much will it cost?

right now the release is late 2019/early 2020 and it will 30$ or maybe cheaper but no more than 30.

Hey
We looking Beta tester at the moment, If you are interested and want to sign up for the BETA programme. Please fill out the form below and you will have a good chance to get a Steam key, which gives you access to the beta

The game is mostly done in this beta version, we are looking to find and eliminate as many bugs as possible. We want polish the game as much as we can before release.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back