Bloodborne might be coming to PC

Clout

Trophies
I've been following some well-known Twitter profiles such as Wario64 and Sloth Mom that suggest Bloodborne might be coming to PC.

Is it really happening!? ?

Unless we see something from the official dev accounts, we can't really confirm. But even IGN has this as a leak. So maybe just maybe this could be closer leak we can think of in terms of the PC launch. Often what happens is that small bloggers and influencers know things already.

Unless we see something from the official dev accounts, we can't really confirm. But even IGN has this as a leak. So maybe just maybe this could be closer leak we can think of in terms of the PC launch. Often what happens is that small bloggers and influencers know things already.
Yeah some rumors and leaks can be true, there are so many insiders who have contact with influencers on social media who leak this information! I'm hoping it's true, I love gaming on the PC and to have this version on it would be awesome!

The game is pretty good on PS4, the PC modding community is sure to go crazy with this one.

Certain speculations and leakage may be true, there are insiders who may have communication with social media influencers on the outside who are leaking this information! I truly wish it is indeed entirely accurate, I enjoy playing on the PC, and having this edition on my Laptop, would be wonderful!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back