Blair Witch is coming to Nintendo Switch, confirms Bloober Team

blair-witch.jpg

Blair Witch will be coming to Nintendo Switch, developer Bloober Team has confirmed recently.

Blair Witch is coming to Nintendo Switch. Immerse yourself in the disturbing atmosphere of the Black Hill Forest anywhere, anytime!
Blair Witch on Twitter.

The spectacular horror title is available on PS4, Xbox One as part of the Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Play Anywhere and, Windows PC. The PS4 version came with the “Good Boy” DLC expansion, which included “new dog skins; new in-game cellphone games, wallpapers, and content; and new animations for Bullet – making him even more realistic." Bloober Team said.

We’ll keep you updated on the release dates for Blair Witch on the Nintendo Switch.

Blaire witch the game? That'a uh... interesting lol. With the premise of the movie it makes me a little curious.

Huh. I remember watching the movie a long time ago, and it's definitely going to be an interesting game on Switch. If it was found footage, though, that would be even better...

Huh. I remember watching the movie a long time ago, and it's definitely going to be an interesting game on Switch. If it was found footage, though, that would be even better...
Game is pretty much different from the movie though, it's not really the found footage type which is kind of expected. But it's worth playing. Lot of gameplay on youtube but you need to find one without commentary.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back