Black Friday 2019 Sale: Days Gone, Gears 5, Fifa 20, Super Mario Maker, more

James Jeferson

Trophies
YIgPM9L.jpg

I dont knowif it is worth buyiing even the single game out of the list. It seems like not so good game if you ask me.

Not a bad price on code vein and Mario maker, but the rest appear to be trash.

I won't be buying for wolfestein new blood either. So that's definitely not worth my spend.

I won't be buying for wolfestein new blood either. So that's definitely not worth my spend.

Yeah, none of those games are really that great except Mario Maker 2 and Sekiru. Everything else is... meh. What I really want to do is buy some new computer hardware for Black Friday instead.
Looks like I'll pass for this year.

xenonVirus. Black Friday is great, don't get me wrong. It can just get violent sometimes. Especially with the crowds.

Last edited:
Not interested in any but Super Mario Maker 2, which is quite a steal tbh.

This Black Friday I'm planning to get Titanfall 2 on Eneba store for a really cheap price. It's already very cheap there, 7 euros or something so it should get even cheaper when the sale comes. I wasn't interested in the first Titanfall as it was online-only but the sequel has a single-player campaign and judging from reviews it's really good. It will be a great sci-fi shooter as I wait for Halo MCC PC release.

I'd go out (but I already have a huge backlog) but I'm sure by the time I get through the crowds, the good games will be picked over.

I'm sure by the time I get through the crowds, the good games will be picked over.

Gonna have to agree with you on that. The problem with Black Friday is that it's the one day where you have to get to the store early, 100% of the time, no exceptions, because otherwise it turns into a Battle Royale scenario with the crowds and you never get what you want :p

Source: I'm speaking from experience.

xenonVirus. If Earth ever has a Battle Royale mode, the lobby would crash during Black Friday.

Last edited:
Yeah, none of those games are really that great except Mario Maker 2 and Sekiru. Everything else is... meh. What I really want to do is buy some new computer hardware for Black Friday instead.
Looks like I'll pass for this year.
Yes investing into better machines sounds like a better idea to me. Because upgrading RAM and the motherboard or even the graphics card would be much better for future.

Gonna have to agree with you on that. The problem with Black Friday is that it's the one day where you have to get to the store early, 100% of the time, no exceptions, because otherwise it turns into a Battle Royale scenario with the crowds and you never get what you want :p

Source: I'm speaking from experience.

assuming the store has a good sale in the first place, if you watch the ad some things get a higher, yet sale type price.

FIFA 20 for $25 is actually quite a good deal even if you don't like the game. It might be worthwhile to buy the game, wait a bit and then sell it off to someone as a brand new game since it usually goes to that price nearer the end of the game cycle. But the rest of the games don't really interest me and honestly, most of them aren't even worth $25.

Taking a look at most of those games, getting them at $25 apiece actually seems to be a pretty great steal. I mean, especially in a world where most games are anywhere from $40-$60 easily.

I am holding my purchases for the subscription to various training sites and also for the yearly sub to some games sites. Though I think this year there would be good bundles too in the humble bundle.

Usually I let Black Friday pass me by but this year I am hoping to be able to get a decent size smart TV.

I'll wait and see what promotions come available for black Friday in Steam and the PlayStation store. I don't have much hope for the eShop to give proper discounts on their first and second parties IPs. Nintendo can he kibd of stingy when it comes to that, hehe.

How about you, guys? Are there any games you are hoping to get cheaper with this Black Friday?

This year for me I am going to let it pass. I a focusing most of the spending on christmas this year. I think black friday would be expensive for me.

I always let it pass, maybe pick something up online but I don't battle the crowds, I'm simply not that crazy.

Smart TV is a good choice if you have some of such stocks around here. I have noticed that there is increase in TVs that have the various features like 4K etc.

Smart TV is a good choice if you have some of such stocks around here. I have noticed that there is increase in TVs that have the various features like 4K etc.

I so badly want to upgrade to a bigger tv, but just don't have the room yet despite it being a good time of year to be TV buying hunting.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back