Bill Gates states that he's "impressed" with coronavirus response from state governors, specifically Inslee, Cuomo, Newsome, DeWine and Hogan

Nat

Trophies
I’ve been impressed by governors across the country including @JayInslee, @NYGovCuomo, @GavinNewsom, @GovMikeDeWine, @GovLarryHogan, and the many others who are guiding their communities through this challenge and providing a model for us all to follow.

March 27, 2020

Billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is applauding the efforts of several U.S. governors, including Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, for their responses to the coronavirus pandemic.

On Twitter Friday, Gates wrote he was “impressed” by Hogan, as well as governors Jay Inslee of Washington, Andrew Cuomo of New York, Gavin Newsom of California and Mike DeWine of Ohio.

“I’ve been impressed by governors across the country including @JayInslee, @NYGovCuomo, @GavinNewsom, @GovMikeDeWine, @GovLarryHogan, and the many others who are guiding their communities through this challenge and providing a model for us all to follow,” Gates tweeted.

Hogan has made numerous appearances on national news programs in recent weeks touting the state’s handling of the pandemic.

I agree. As annoying as lockdown is, it might be what we need to see this disease burnt out.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back