- Feb 27, 2022
Pubg vs BGMI, which are better top 7 differences?
1. Game size
The only big difference which draws my attention the most is that the BGMI game size is only approximately 700MBs only whereas if we see the game size of Pubg Mobile then it is around 1.8 GBs.
So, that’s a really great difference between the pubg vs bgmi in the terms of the size of both of the games.
2. Only Indian server is available
In pubg mobile, we used to have an option where we can change our server according to ourselves to any region for eg. North America or some other. But in BGMI we cannot change our server. Only an Indian server is available here.
3. Change in the name Earlier when in Pubg mobile the name on the things such as a coupon crate was written as player unknowns battlegrounds but in the new game, the name on several things is written as battlegrounds mobile India. So, this is one change in the game where the name of the things is changed.
Suggested Post - Who is 8 Bit Goldy, All questions answered
4. Changes in the management systemWhen you go to the settings in the game and in the other sections you will find the gameplay management system and if you are above 18yrs then you can do it, yes and if you are below the age limit then you have to select no.
The change is that when you select no it will ask you your guardian mobile number which is totally different from the pubg mobile and I guess this is also a very important step in order to maintain everything right in the game.
This is a new difference between pubg and battlegrounds mobile India which is introduced to us.
5. You finish the enemy instead of killing In the game when you kill an enemy it would always show you that you finished the enemy instead of killing. Whereas in pubg mobile it is shown as you killed the enemy.
For example, if you kill an enemy in pubg mobile in the kill feed section of the game it will show that you killed XYZ enemy but it’s not like that in bgmi in bgmi if you kill an enemy the kill feed would be like you defeated XYZ enemy.
So, this is a change in the kill feed of the game where killed is replaced with defeated. A very new and different kind of difference between pubg and battlegrounds mobile India it is.
6. No red blood effectIn BGMI when you go to the settings and choose a blood effect and hit effect the only options would be green, light green, and yellow. There is no red blood color option in the game.
Whereas earlier in the pubg mobile the default hit color and the damaged color both was red but it’s completely changed in the new battlegrounds mobile India.
7. Changes in the spawn islandWhen you enter the spawn island in the 1min waiting time. A girl speaks something about the gameplay system and also a new board is also added in the spawn island and when you board the plane it will show to enter the virtual world.
All the changes are done by the government only so that the players don’t take the game so seriously. Not a big difference between pubg and battlegrounds mobile India.
So, now I think you must be clear with your question that pubg vs bgmi which is better and now you know the differences between both the games