Beware of games hosted by IGG

Aikun

Trophies
IGG has very bad and unfair game management. Lords Mobile is the game im playing. They banned my accounts claiming that my accounts conducted fraudulent activity. When i talked to them, they insisted of not revealing the nature of the offense and don't wanna reveal any evidence of it doing illegal stuff in the game. My accounts that they ban are just hyper farms (its a legit form of castle setup where you have only 1 kind of resource buildings to generate resources over time). there are very minimal troops in them <100k. other than doing the daily tasks of the game and sending out the newly generated resources, these castles do nothing at all. yet IGG claim they did fraudulent stuff. So beware of games hosted by IGG, you can play it but dont drop any $$$ into the game, because there is no guarantee they will not ban your account out of the blue. if you think im just being sored. here's another prominent player that has issues with them.

It is 100% clear IGG made a mistake in their pricing for their in game products yet they do not want to honor it. Its like your selling apple, you label it 10cents instead of a dollar, people buy it at 10cents and you dont want to give the apple until they pay the 90cents. I do not know this guy personally but the proof of payment he shown (including bank statements) convinced me IGG cannot be trusted at all. Heres the youtube link

I wonder if they think you are farming resources to then sell the account. It's very weird and it's always annoying how these companies typically don't reverse their decisions :(

It does suck when they ban you out of the blue and don't give proper reason as to why.

It is 100% clear IGG made a mistake in their pricing for their in-game products yet they do not want to honor it.IGG has very bad and unfair game management. Lords Mobile is the game I'm playing. They banned my accounts claiming that my accounts conducted.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back