What's new
POE Currency

Best thing that has happened to you lately?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Verified
Gonna keep this thread nice and cheery. What's one of the best things that's happened to you in recent times? For me, it's finally being able to say I own a house (sadly with a mortgage, but it's better than not owning one!) and being able to move in with my partner and start our life together. It's a great feeling although it's quite daunting at times I must admit!

What about you? What's the best thing to happen to you lately?

Nova

I have just spent a lot of money this december. And that's kind of my way of spending by waiting for an year.

zoldos

The same thing that has happened for the past 14 years: Getting with an awesome girl who changed my entire life for the better!

OP
OP
Martin Berisford

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Verified
I have just spent a lot of money this december. And that's kind of my way of spending by waiting for an year.
Treat yourself! What did you spend your money on? :)

The same thing that has happened for the past 14 years: Getting with an awesome girl who changed my entire life for the better!
That's good to hear! These girls tend to have a habit of making things better for us haha. Great to hear life is treating you well though!

I got some possible good news of a future job, so I just need that to come all the way around.
Good stuff Demon, I hope it goes really well for you! Is it a job you want in the area you want? Let us know how it goes!

SMT

I became a successful journalist. but still need a lot of improvements but I'll hang for now..

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
I'm taking a physics class, which I really enjoy! It's only been a week so far, but I really like it.

POE Currency