Best settings for Call of Duty, Fortnite, Gears 5, Detroit, Borderlands 3

Zboy

Trophies
I have made some guides for new/old players who wants to get better at the games. There are settings and gears for what you can use to get better. I hope you guys find it helpful and useful!
I want to write some guides about gaming and get into gaming media. Let me know if i missed something.
:D
[face_praying]

Hey Zboy,

i have gone through this guide and it's awesome, seriously dude :)
i would like you to publish guides for more games like pubg, overwatch and dota 2, it would be great if you can. i am sharing you some reference for it as-well for you.

Like these, if you can make more specific, concised and resultful.

I think COD Android version is also pretty much fun. If you are into those type of intense gameplay then definitely.

I have made some guides for new/old players who wants to get better at the games. There are settings and gears for what you can use to get better. I hope you guys find it helpful and useful!

Thanks for the guides. I have read them and found them to be super useful! :) I hope to get better at some of these games with your guides.

xenonVirus. I'm not exactly a pro at gaming, but I try my best.

Last edited:
The thing about the COD matches is that there is definitely some lag. And currently not many active players. So we are mostly playing with the bots.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back