Best ps4 games to play

aamirtecha

For die-hard gamers, ps4 is a blessing. But finding a perfect ps4 is not that easy as it sounds. That is why we have picked top 10 ps4 game that will make you stick to your PlayStation for hours. From adventurous to action-packed games we have it all. Whatever you are looking for, you will find it here ps4 games. Check it here-
1. Auto theft 5
2. Uncharted 4: a thief’s end game
3. What remains of Edith Finch
4. Fortnite
5. The Witcher 3: wild hunt

Nova

My vote goes for the fortnite and the Uncharted. I think those two games is what I'd stick with for my gaming.

Ashish Lall

Well I recommend you some games that you must play and experience the amazing graphics with Storyline
Uncharted
God of War
Kill zone
Beyond good and evil
Yakuza

Nova

These days fortnite is possible on the mobile too. Though it requires more RAM. But I think it all depends on how you manage game play though. So go for other games.

Reactions: Ashish Lall

Gopnik

I don't have a PS4 but if I had to make a list for it I would include the following games:

1. Grand Theft Auto V
2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
3. PlayerUnknow's Battlegrounds
4. Dead by Daylight
5. God of War IV

There are much more interesting tittles which you can play on the console but can't fit all of them in just 5 places.

Reactions: moonlightandlace
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is really good! My favorite Call of Duty so far! I stream it on Twitch if you ever want to check it out!

twitch.tv/moonlightandlace

Dead by Daylight is also a fun game! I like playing as Michael Myers haha

GTA 5 and Bioshock are also good games.

Reactions: Ashish Lall

Shagger

I find it odd that nobody has mentioned Horizon: Zero Dawn yet given that it is one of the best PS4 exclusives. Then there's the oft' recommended God of War Uncharted 4 (although I'd say that a bit overrated, but that's that's just me), Spiderman and TLOU Remasted.