Best PC specs to play PUBG and Monster Hunt World

leadtech

Trophies
What could be the best specs build for high end games like PUBG and Monster Hunt World game. I also using it for Video Editing.
Can anybody help me to get some ideas .

If you're on a budget, I'd suggest getting an Intel core i5 6th, 7th, or 8th generation paired with an Nvidia gtx 1050. And get yourself at least 8gb of RAM. ALso, don't forget an SSD with at least 128gb. But if you're big on your pockets, then go for an I7, GTX 1070, and 16GB RAM coupled with a 500gb or more SSD.

If you're on a budget, I'd suggest getting an Intel core i5 6th, 7th, or 8th generation paired with an Nvidia gtx 1050. And get yourself at least 8gb of RAM. ALso, don't forget an SSD with at least 128gb. But if you're big on your pockets, then go for an I7, GTX 1070, and 16GB RAM coupled with a 500gb or more SSD.
What motherboard should perfectly fit for that specs ?

One of the most important things is the processor, the videocard can me mediocre I think.

One of the most important things is the processor, the videocard can me mediocre I think.
Planning to upgrade my computer soon .. right now i have GTX 1050 planning to buy RTX 2060 and some upgradable rams .

I am planning to make one dedicated PC just for gaming. As of now I am mixing my home stuff and work related stuff along with gaming. It is not bad setup right now. You can see that it can be pretty not that bad in such case. Gaming PC can be fun to have with resource enough to last for some of the modern games.

I need to know a budget to work withm Although, you should be looking at least

8GB Ram and 1TB storage
Intel i5 minimum
Nvida GTX 1050

Hope this helps you out. Its just been over a week since you posted this topic, have you purchased a PC or have one in mind to build?

I think 8GB RAM to 16GB RAM is perfect for the PC gaming. And it can be pretty effective on the gaming side. And 1TB pretty much takes care of the most of the games that are out there. You know it can be good configuration for next 3 years.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back