Question Best gaming headphones for Xbox One?

GamingBeauty

Trophies
Hey!
Looking for some advice on the best pair of headphones anything under £200. I’ve been looking for a while but I keep seeing such mixed reviews.

Thank you!

EPOS | Sennheiser GSP 600 Gaming Headset* I was considering these, any opinions would be great!

Thank you!

Thank you, I was looking at them too! Are they comfortable enough?
I think they are very comfortable. I am a bigger guy and love that I can wear them for long periods of time. I also know they just released the Arctis 7X. Not sure if it is just for the Xbox Series X though.

I think they are very comfortable. I am a bigger guy and love that I can wear them for long periods of time. I also know they just released the Arctis 7X. Not sure if it is just for the Xbox Series X though.
Great thank you for replying☺️It’s between them and the gsp 600, I’m loving the design of them!

Great thank you for replying☺️It’s between them and the gsp 600, I’m loving the design of them!
I really like Steelseries products. My mousepad, mouse, and keyboard are from them. It all started with the keyboard because it's integrated to my gaming laptop. The headset is pretty awesome. Ditched my Turtle Beach Stealth for them. Way more comfortable.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back