Battlefield vs. Halo vs. Call of Duty: Who came up on top?

Tek

Trophies
The three biggest multiplayer shooters of the year just took players on a wild ride of highs and lows. In this video, we’re looking at how huge expectations, buggy betas, changes to core gameplay both good and bad, and surprise launches defined a rocky end to 2021.

Tried to play into new Battlefield and have a controversial impression about it. A particularly annoying bug in the game for me is the inability to pick up a wounded comrade (the button just does not appear next to him). Yes, and sometimes no one can resurrect you yourself - your comrades-in-arms run up, stand for a couple of seconds and move on. Most of all, the game has problems with registering hits - you constantly find yourself in situations where you shoot accurately at the enemy, and half of the bullets go through him. Either this is a random scatter of bullets, or something is wrong with the servers...

Battlefield is probably at the bottom considering how it just lacks content and is buggy. I would probably go for Halo but that's because I haven't tried out COD

For me probably it's CoD. Although nothing is better than CSGO for computer!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back