News Battlefield 3 Remaster Gameplay Leaked

Tek

Trophies
Hey guys! BF3 Remaster is the best thing since BF4's fix. BF3 Remaster will be launching behind another BF project in a similar manner to Call of Duty's Modern Warfare Remaster. The title proceeding BF3 remaster will have its own video dedicated to it :)

Additionally, Levelcap Westie Jackfrags et al. have known about this since BFV launch. They are Battlefield's PR team and have been gauging interest in the title during its pre-production. Levelcap Westie and Jack are some of the most disingenuous battlefield Youtubers out there, milking fans with false rumour videos to generate clicks when they know full and well what the next title is far in advance.

BF3 remaster would be sweet!

Yoo, BF3! That'd be fucking amazing. Back to chucking nades in Operation Metro.

Doesn't fuss me. BF3 is the worse game series they made. First for doing story and the story was short and crap that didn't make any sense and you thought that you expecting to drive something and you ended up not.

Also, disc version, you paid the game and then found out that you have to download another 30GB to play online. That was back in the day it was released and my connection was crap.

Looks like the video has disappeared. BF3 was good and it would be nice to play a remaster. Considering that the next Battlefield is some time away from launch on the PS5, it would have been better for them to release it separately and way before the next BF.

Already taken down, they are quick on that. I'll look for another video source.

As long as they update teh BF 3 with changes they need to make after listening to the community feedback. I am sure they will do good. Because if anyone wants to cash in on the succcess of the PS 5 available digital games. Then I guess every development studio will put in the effort.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back