Battlefield 2042 will cost $10 more on PS5 and Xbox Series consoles

battlefield-2042-ps5-xbox-series-x-s.jpg

Battlefield 2042 will be $10 USD more on PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, EA has confirmed.

That means PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S versions of the title will be priced at $70 USD as compared to $60 USD on PS4 and Xbox One.

128-player modes will be exclusive to current-gen consoles and PC, meaning last-gen versions will only support 64-player versions of Conquest and Breakthrough. Map sizes on last-gen are also reduced in comparison to their current-gen counterparts.

The game’s Gold Edition will be priced at $90 USD on PC and $100 USD on consoles and comes with Battlefield 2042‘s Year One pass containing four seasons and three Epic skin bundles. It also includes a free upgrade from last-gen to current-gen consoles.

Finally, the Ultimate Edition will be priced at $110 USD on PC and $120 USD on consoles and comes with the Gold Edition content and console upgrades alongside the Midnight Ultimate Bundle, a digital artbook and digital soundtrack.

Battlefield 2042 heads to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and Windows PC on 22 October.

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Aries @ Aries:
    Hello
  • P Chat Bot:
    PS4Gamer has left the room.
  • Maddox @ Maddox:
    hey
  • BigPete7978 @ BigPete7978:
    Hey all!
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    Hey all
    Loving the new chat feature!
    This is pretty damn awesome
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    Yeah, Siropu makes a great chat
    +1
    #DrinkInHand!
    21 Jump Street started
    21 Jump Street is so damn funny
  • PGen98 @ PGen98:
    I've heard it's a good one, haven't actually seen it myself
  • Aries @ Aries:
    Yeah I’ve seen it, it’s really funny. I’m gonna watch episode 3 of the Last of Us, it’s so good!
  • Notorious @ Notorious:
    Sick
  • Tek @ Tek:
    Hi all :D
    Tek @ Tek: Hi all :D