Back 4 Blood teaser reminds us game hasn't been Left 4 Dead

back-4-blood-teaser-reminds-us-game-hasn't-been-left-4-dead.jpg

Back 4 Blood teaser has been released by developer Turtle Rock to reminds us the game hasn't been Left 4 Dead.

The screenshot shows off the fictional encampment of the same name, offering fans hope.

Turtle Rock tweeted along with the image (shown above):
Getting to this 4th of July has been tough on all of us, so we wanted to give you a sneak peek and a bit of Hope.

Announcing the game back in March 2019, Turtle Rock and Warner Bros said:
Back 4 Blood is designed from the ground-up as an original, premium title and marries the best of what made the co-op zombie shooter so successful with new features and state-of-the-art technology.

Back 4 Blood is coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Windows PC. A release date has not yet been announced.

If the story trail is good then definitely it may replace our memories of the left 4 dead. In fact game of this magnitude is badly needed considering we are nothing but playing same old resident evil and the silent hill in this genre and add not much from what I have seen this would be a good option.

Its funny I was just thinking about this game a little while ago, I certainly hope they Lightning can strike twice for them but a lot has changed in the company from now to the L4D 2 days

I loved L4D. I ran a site called left4deadforums and had members of the dev team registered. It was the most popular L4D fan site on the planet at the time of the games release. I would love to see back 4 blood do just as well as left 4 dead did.

The sign on the door from the image reminds me of farcry. Maybe since what is been said on the door.

L4d I do have but, lets s the turn out for this. Can it be any better or great? L4D hype

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back