Avengers: Endgame - Did you like it?

blaqdu

Newcomer
Trophies
How many here didn't like how Avengers: Endgame Movie ended.. and what are your views on the movie?

for me, I can't imagine seeing captain America being a blaqdu in the future.

Someone had to die, might as well be the one who brought it all together.
i think after marvel being sold to Disney their won't be cooler stuff since most of committed actors are cashing out

i think after marvel being sold to Disney their won't be cooler stuff since most of committed actors are cashing out
You mean Fox being sold to Disney? Marvel has been under Disney for over a decade now. Now that we got past Thanos, we can get to the really good villains from Fantastic Four and can introduce characters like Doom, Galaticus, and Silver Surfer. Plus we will need Reed Richards since Tony is dead.

Marvel has been under Disney for over a decade now
well the rumor was like it been one year but maybe because they are starting their own video streaming which will burn Netflix since most of their best movies will be owned by Disney

I think its safe to say if anyone think Disney will ruin Marvel, they won't. Marvel is like gold right now, worth being nearly priceless.

well the rumor was like it been one year but maybe because they are starting their own video streaming which will burn Netflix since most of their best movies will be owned by Disney
That rumor is false unfortunately, Disney purchased Marvel Entertainment back in 2009, that's the whole reason the MCU exists. While the streaming service will definitely be a viable competitor, this will certainly not be a death blow to Netflix, who still is a powerhouse in Streaming. Since Disney now owns controlling stake in Hulu, I don't think it's far off to think that it might be merged into Disney+. But with how many services bundle Netflix' subscriptions in, I think they'll be just fine.

i watched it last sat gone, i'm not a great fan but the friend i went with is and boy was he mad!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back