Augmented reality horror game on mobile?

depends on how one would go for it. altough a ar dungeon would be easier. like a themepark sort of thing. could be fun especially if you add it to a crypto system

It could be a cool thing for if you're just wandering around the mall, for sure. It would make it way less tedious haha.

sure would and it could be taken to augmented reality ads. lot of things that could be done to make it a more interesting experience

sure would and it could be taken to augmented reality ads. lot of things that could be done to make it a more interesting experience
I would have dug that while wandering the huge nearby mall.. but it closed due to corona.

5g is not needed for such a thing.not more complicated then doing pokemon go. if anyone i seriously intersted and got talent. why don't we try make this moba happen?
5G is necessary if you attempt to do a lot with the content. Typical pokemon Go type stuff wont require much data but MOBA will if made graphically strong.

4g would provably work, but it would just be a slog to play.

Considering the work from home and isolation rules, the 4G is tanking a lot lately. And for that reason even Netflix was told to avoid 4K and HD streams. I guess that's one reason even the game would require higher speed in case if more people play it.

Oh true. 5g might not have faired much better in these conditions.

5g is only good in terms of speed of data. but there is ways around it you don't need that high speed. it's all about how you package the data packs. and 4g can handle it rather well. especially since it's more about the source you conncet to as long as it can handle the traffic there is not a issue

I wouldn't be worried about if 5g can handle it as much as how long one with a limited data plan could actually use it.

well this is why setting up play areas like a shopping mall could be the trick to it. takes me again back to the idea of turning a warehouse into a augmented reality dungeon. a play ground with a virtual prize at the end.

and since you could hook it up to local wifis the 4g or 5g thing won't be a issue. lot of possibilliies here

As long as alot of them arent password protected that is! :ROFLMAO:

5g is only good in terms of speed of data. but there is ways around it you don't need that high speed. it's all about how you package the data packs. and 4g can handle it rather well. especially since it's more about the source you conncet to as long as it can handle the traffic there is not a issue
I think we dont know much about 5G with the load. I am guessing the thing is that in near future it becomes common like the 4G and 3G. I am sure in such case the game playing and the overall good gaming experience would be fun to try out too.

Yeah I look forward to seeing how 5g affects gaming in the future.

Apart from 5G thing. The augmented world has lot of things to offer like say work can be gamified too with it. Like making people walk certain distance and also get them to do tasks which can make horror like games and make them have fun with their community.

I think that would be a cool idea. Have puzzles based on it or something.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back