At what age did you play your first ever video game?

Wow.....maybe like 7 or 8. On the Atari 2600. :)

It should about when I was 9 or 10 years old that I started playing video games. I couldn't start early because my mother wasn't in support of it and my dad couldn't do anything about it. It was all thanks to my uncle who had to talk to my mother before they allowed me start playing.

I was around 5 or 6 years old. It could have been the 7800 or the 2600 Junior (Although I think it was the latter), they both look very similar with that rainbow motif across the front, but it was defiantly an Atari. The game (or perhaps games) I remember the most was a 32 in 1 cart featuring a number of classic Atari 2600 games like Combat, UFO, Freeway Chicken, Stampede and a number of sports games. It was good times, even though this was the early 90's and these games were maybe a little dated even by the standards of the day.

This is one I always try to remember but I never seem to remember the exact age.

I remember it being on the Atari and I was around 3 - 4 years old when I started gaming myself.

I remember Atari was my first console and then I moved to playing games on the Amiga and from there me and my brothers got a Sega Master System and a few years later we got the Super Nintendo and from there I progressed and now I am on the Xbox One X eager to eventually jump on the Xbox Series X when I can :)

I'd like a PS5. But, we may get a Nintendo Switch! I want the new AEW game! hehe

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back