News Assassin's Creed Valhalla Boss Fight, 30 minute gameplay leaked

Clout

Trophies
assassins-creed-valhalla-30-minute-gameplay-leaked.png

A 30 minute gameplay footage of Assassin's Creed Valhalla has leaked. Watch the video below!

The gameplay shows main character Eivor travelling across the countryside before taking on a quest where she attacks a fort with a small army. Eivor is wielding an axe in each hand and can throw them at enemies. She also has access to a bunch of special abilities, present in the bottom left of the screen, which are mapped to different buttons just like in Odyssey.

Due to the impact the video was having on the server, we've removed it entirely and uploaded it on Telegram.

Or, alternatively you can watch it here but we're not sure how long it will last:

[joyfreak] [/joyfreak]

Last edited by a moderator:
It got removed from YouTube, so I've added an internal link to your post.

Few things that got my attention. Look at the lens flare causing the sunset or earning morning sort of effect. That kind of makes it look like typical village like scenario that we often look in the movies. Pretty interesting it seems.

Gets leaked then removed then gets added otherways LOL

Who gets to leak them :p However trailer is good :)

Looks like it’s gone from Telegram too. Getting a not valid error message.

It works for me, thanks for the reuploading!

Thanks Clout

It looks good, more AC. Obviously early work, but it's getting there. I like what I see.

OMFG!! Thx Clout!! I love the Assassin's Creed series, finished the Odyssey nearly 2 times, with the 2 characters, and now Valhalla is what i want to play as soon as it gets on market. Can't wait to put my hands on it :D ? (y)

No worries peeps. The others got taken down and was thanks to the admins for putting a replacement up.

OMFG!! Thx Clout!! I love the Assassin's Creed series, finished the Odyssey nearly 2 times, with the 2 characters, and now Valhalla is what i want to play as soon as it gets on market. Can't wait to put my hands on it :D ? (y)

Yeah I played Odyssey a few times myself. There's a lot to do and it's one of those game I can go on when I'm bored to play for an hour or two.

No worries peeps. The others got taken down and was thanks to the admins for putting a replacement up.

Yeah I played Odyssey a few times myself. There's a lot to do and it's one of those game I can go on when I'm bored to play for an hour or two.
yup odssey was my favs too! its like a mash between odyssey and witcher 3

I'm Swedish so should be excited about this viking rpg but honestly it doesn't look that fun, just a lot of dull rainy atmosphere and an even larger emphasis on war than Odyssey

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back