Assassin creed Rumors

marteebe

Article Author
Verified
An interesting take on things, I'd heard about the Japan links before actually but never the Viking angle. Both would actually be quite interesting and if it is as you say, with two zones in one game, would be a fascinating little play through actually. Bit mixed in my head as to how the story would handle both of those times but I would be first in line for a AC game like that!

OP
OP
Knight of madness
An interesting take on things, I'd heard about the Japan links before actually but never the Viking angle. Both would actually be quite interesting and if it is as you say, with two zones in one game, would be a fascinating little play through actually. Bit mixed in my head as to how the story would handle both of those times but I would be first in line for a AC game like that!
I think 2 time zones could be handled were there intertwined so your actions in Japan (story actions) set up Viking story so you need to pay through Japan to let's say uncover Cluse to were thr next pice if eden is then transfer to Viking times as a Assassin who has descended from the Japan's clan on teh same hunt

OP
OP
Knight of madness
More interesting maybe a large modern day map with modern day stuff to do in Japan then you access the animus and paly through the story from Viking times and you can pick and choose which timezone to explore and you need to do the modern day to find clused and secrets about the viking setting and unlock more of the games lore