Ask a member

@Carbon: What's your favorite part of JoyFreak?

xenonVirus. I like JoyFreak a lot.

Last edited:
What did you do this weekend? Anything exciting?

No, not really... unless you count having to spend 3-4 hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday studying for my final exams as being exciting.... Though I did watch some Netflix in between.

xenonVirus. Just have to get through finals next month and then I can finally take a breath (phew!)

Last edited:
somebody watching netflix ,so what's the best series now a days.

Sorry about the late reply.

To be honest, it's kind of a toss-up:
  • I used to like Friends, but since it's leaving Netfix in January 2020, I kind of dislike it now.
  • The Office is always a classic that never fails to make me laugh.
  • And I still watch The Dragon Prince, it's a great animated show with excellent plot, and the third season is greater than ever!
So I'd have to say it comes down to The Office or The Dragon Prince.

xenonVirus. I'm not a show connoisseur - those are just my 2¢ nowadays :)

Rub" is that "Gimpy" pest. Do we have a can of fly spray? ?

Please don't air your grievances towards another member in a public forum thread. If you need to, send a PM to either me or Carbon explaining your concerns.

Rub's behavior in this thread did merit moderative action, but we would still need to prove a conclusive IP link between the accounts.

xenonVirus. Please PM me if you need more information.

No worries, just use a PM to explain everything instead.

xenonVirus. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please don't air your grievances towards another member in a public forum thread. If you need to, send a PM to either me or Carbon explaining your concerns.

Rub's behavior in this thread did merit moderative action, but we would still need to prove a conclusive IP link between the accounts.

xenonVirus. Please PM me if you need more information.
Wait, the post calling out disrespect to women merits "moderative action", but the misogynist post attacking a female in an "online wank fodder" thread doesn't?

I don't know why I need to address your flaws, but that thread wasn't intended as hate towards women as a whole. It was a post mentioning one person's toxic attitude, on another site. Besides, dude... a guy like you that makes like 3196 identities to stalk somebody thousands of miles from their location, and who only seems to offer replies to my posts, makes you have no real case to argue about anyway.

For example... how did you see this post? Since you've arrived in June, you've contributed zilch to this site. I on the other hand, have posted here for months. Does that mean I have more say than you do? No, but still.

Why are you here? Enlighten us.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back