Are you into photography?

LunarScorpio

Newcomer
Trophies
Photography, in my opinion, is an amazing hobby and career to have. It allows you to be artistic and see things from different angles that you may not notice from just looking around on an everyday basis. Not to mention, it's something that slows you down so that you can take in the scenes. Is anyone here into photography at all? What kind of camera do you use and what are you favorite subjects for your photography?

I use to take pictures, and I did take a class in high school, it can be neat but nothing I'm really interested in getting deeper into.

Does taken gaming images also I thing here :p meaning taken images of your game than doing some cool photoshop effects and editing then upload to Instagram.

Does taken gaming images also I thing here :p meaning taken images of your game than doing some cool photoshop effects and editing then upload to Instagram.

I would think it count, though I think that feature is getting a bit silly in video games of late.

I would think it count, though I think that feature is getting a bit silly in video games of late.
It Depends on what game we talking about here. There are pointless games so pointless to take images

Agree on that 100%. I understand it being a feature in certain games like GTA and Red Dead because there are some beautiful scenes to take pictures of but its pointless in som other games.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back