Are you going to buy the PS5/Xbox Series X from day one?

JustHatched

Newcomer
Trophies
When the PS5 and/or the new XBox (I don't keep up with XB, I dunno what its gonna be called) are you going to buy day 1 or wait?

I will be a PS5 day 1 buyer. I have never bought a console on release, I usually wait a year but not this time, soon as it hit the store I will be there to get it.

Absolutely not. The rush of the crowd and the long lines there will probably be too much of a hassle for me. I will probably wait a few months or maybe a year or so. Maybe by then, the price will fall as well.

Despite rumors of the PS5 pro releasing day one, I'm going to hold off for 2-3 years, that time I should have all my PS4 games played and the PS 5 has a game library with games going for cheaper prices.

Despite rumors of the PS5 pro releasing day one, I'm going to hold off for 2-3 years, that time I should have all my PS4 games played and the PS 5 has a game library with games going for cheaper prices.
Exactly. Why get caught up in the rush when you don't need to?

Actually no, caz it's not right to buy the first product that just came out. Maybe it'll has some problems, some issues that we need to resend the product to the factory in order to fix those problems.
So, I'll wait 2-4 months.

They would probably be super costy and buggy at day one, anyway.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back