Are you an online or store shopper?

Demon_skeith

Trophies
Where do you mostly do the most of your shopping at? Do you go into stores or stick to online shops?

I shop with Amazon quite a bit online for a bit of everything. In terms of clothes, I like to shop with ASOS. Other than that, I tend to stick with physical stores for bits and bobs and groceries.

I get the bulk of my stuff at amazon, then I'll get local food or simple items from my local stores or wal-mart.

For groceries I don't trust anything like PeaPod so I do my own because I like to pick out my own fruits and veggies and I go in early to the store when the manager marks down the meats so I save tons there.

I hate shopping! So if I can do the other shopping online then I will and most of the time it's through Amazon. I've also gotten into the habit of doing the buying online and picking things up at the store so I don't have to deal with people LOL

For everyday groceries and just normal household items, I got into a store, same with shoes and clothing I go into the store so that I can see them touch them and try them on before buying. Same with other stuff really. I like to see it and feel it before getting it.

Yet after seeing it, I tend to go online also as it's far cheaper. But then also there are so much items online that stores doesn't sell

For groceries I don't trust anything like PeaPod so I do my own because I like to pick out my own fruits and veggies and I go in early to the store when the manager marks down the meats so I save tons there.
I agree with this so much. I don't think I could ever trust someone else to pick my groceries for me especially fruits and veg

Both, but it's easier to get shopping delivered to your door. Right now, it's more so in the car park outside because of the social distancing rule.

I’m almost exclusively an Amazon customer except for groceries. The odd eBay purchase occasionally.

Absolutely yes, on the internet you can find everything, while if you search for something on shops you need to spend few hours and then you also need to visit 4/5 shops (in a good case) to find what you're looking for. On the internet everything is easier.

I love physical shops, but pretty much all the ones near me closed some time ago, so I'm online by default. I do like tracking down obscure stuff on ebay tho, so online isn't all bad

I buy almost everything online, clothes, toys for the kids, food... The only thing I buy from regular store is vegetables, fruits and meat. Otherwise I buy all my groceries from iHerb. I’m so busy with work and when I have free time I prefer to spend it with the family instead of going to a regular store.
The shop I use the most are :
Amazon
eBay
Iherb
If I buy only hoodies online so I always because I think this is best place to hoodies and especially "BTS Hoodies" By the Way I am huge fan of BTS.
AND
Once or twice in a year I like to go with my friends to a shopping mall, spend the day there and do a little shopping during sale period.

With more people being at home and hard to get things in store since they are closing down, Got no choice to buy more things online

I buy from both online and physically retailers pretty equally.
physically retailers are mainly used to buy food and stuff.
online is used to get everything else.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back