Are you addicted to PUBG mobile?

bharath

Newcomer
Trophies
Who else is addicted to PUBG mobile? I play it on my Android and boy it is one hell of fun game! I feel like the addiction here in India is more real, a lot of youngsters play this game everywhere I've seen! I even remember the government tried to ban the game a while back but they failed. Who else feels they are addicted?

I used to play pretty hard PUBG and also stream the game to the liveme website. But realized I made zero money and it took me nowehere I kind of lost the time spent on it. So not much addicted. I play moderate level games now.

try it couple of times... it's fun to play with ur friends..
Yes without friends it is kind of boring in the long run. Because you are left with the bots. And it just can't get any worst than playing with the bots.

I second Nova's opinion. Friends are fun, bots are not. However, sometimes they can end up winning the game - it's just super rare for it to happen because human players can have better aim.

Plus the worst case scenario is that all you have in entire match is bots. And you may even win few matches with them. But realize that your skills are hardly of any use in the tournaments. As real people are more likely to remove you quickly in tournaments.

Who else is addicted to PUBG mobile? I play it on my Android and boy it is one hell of fun game! I feel like the addiction here in India is more real, a lot of youngsters play this game everywhere I've seen! I even remember the government tried to ban the game a while back but they failed. Who else feels they are addicted?
no addiction

I used to play pretty hard PUBG and also stream the game to the liveme website. But realized I made zero money and it took me nowehere I kind of lost the time spent on it. So not much addicted. I play moderate level games now.
It is good to hear that you are not addicted towards this game, but my kid is too busy all the time when he is at home. I broke one of my mobile, but still he plays with his friend mobile.
BTW how did you tried to make money with this game?

Well, played it a lot, but i read a lot of things that there are many ceaters , so i left it.

It is good to hear that you are not addicted towards this game, but my kid is too busy all the time when he is at home. I broke one of my mobile, but still he plays with his friend mobile.
BTW how did you tried to make money with this game?
Streaming. You can stream the game on twitch or the facebook gaming. And then based on your following, you can earn donation and also for streaming some time on the platform. So it all depends on your popularity.

In my opinion Pubg or any type of game where you are in a battle royal was meant to be played on a TV. I haven't played it yet so I'm not complaining if it might be good, as I would not know. But personally I don't see myself even giving it a try. The new Modern Warfare Warzone is better in my opinion.

That's right, these games are like addicts

I gave this a go when it first came out of the iOS but wasn't hooked on it like some other people. I think gameplay is a lot better on PC and consoles though.

I downloaded it and played a few games but I wasn't a huge fan of it so ended up uninstalling it after a little while. It's just not fun playing it on mobile, to be honest.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back