Discussion Are you able to control your anger and frustration while gaming?

Unfortunately, even as a grown man, I still sometimes throw hissy fits over games. It's why I now play things on easy settings, stay away from certain genres, etc.

It varies. When I first played Matrix On-line, a group of other players started harassing me. I got very upset stopped playing for about a month. :(

In single player games, there are games I completely stopped and never played again because I couldn't progress. hehe

Some of you probably wouldn't last twenty minutes with any of Hidetaka Miyazaki's dungeon crawling titles like Dark Souls. :LOL: Thanks to those games, I've learned a great deal of patience over the years. When the going gets tough, take a break and try again later.

Some of you probably wouldn't last twenty minutes with any of Hidetaka Miyazaki's dungeon crawling titles like Dark Souls. :LOL: Thanks to those games, I've learned a great deal of patience over the years. When the going gets tough, take a break and try again later.
I tried that with Lucas Arts X-Wing way back in the mid 90's. There was one mission that I needed to complete to progress. But it was simply impossible. I tried it again and again, with different X-Wing power configurations, took breaks, etc., and just couldn't beat it. I never played it again. LOL

When I was younger, I'll admit that it was hard to control my frustration and anger. I even talked trash online with other players. Now, when I get frustrated I just close and exit the game to clear my mind because getting angry doesn't really solve anything. At least for me lol

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back