Are Idle RPG games becoming a trend?

Nova

Trophies
I am seeing a lot of android mobile games as idle RPG category. They are even automating the fight and making people become lazy in gameplay. No skills required type of the gaming is taking rise. I personally don;t like this genre though for grinding the gems and elixir we can use this concept but not for gameplay.

What do you think about Idle gameplay type games?

I am seeing a lot of android mobile games as idle RPG category. They are even automating the fight and making people become lazy in gameplay. No skills required type of the gaming is taking rise. I personally don;t like this genre though for grinding the gems and elixir we can use this concept but not for gameplay.

What do you think about Idle gameplay type games?

It is limiting the creativity of gamers as regards being able to make use of some skills to handle some fight phases. I mean there is no fun when one can't use some initiaves to win some battles.

Yes but that makes games boring. I understand that idle games are good for those who have less time. but if all games turn out like this who wants to play the game?

I am the Die hard fun of Idle games. I can play the idle game 24/7 so please suggest me some best packages

Android seems to be loaded with those type of games. And there is recent one with marvel heroes which seem to be getting a lot of downloads. I'd recommend checking out the channel named KGameplay. That guy plays mostly mobile games and can be of use to find more.

What do you mean by packages exactly? Do you just mean that you're looking for a brand new idle game to play marcusfisher ? And what platform are you using right now (PC, Android, iOS)?

Just a few more ideas on the idle games:
Android: Egg inc, Idle City, Ad Cap, Idle Miner, Holiday city reloaded
PC: NGU Idle, War Clicks, Area Raiders, Incremancer, Reactor Idle

Only Idol games I play is clickers. I honestly didn't know that Indie RPG games were gaining momentum.

Only Idol games I play is clickers. I honestly didn't know that Indie RPG games were gaining momentum.
There seems to be pretty much increase in Marvel, DC and few other gaming studios doing the idle games. Where you don't have to spend hours on farming and collecting points. And while you are away the account will automatically drip feed into the points of system has some idle level upgrade.

There's currently tons of idle games released daily, but sadly lots of them are just copy cats of bigger/more successful games or there's no real progress in the mechanics.
But on the side of the biggest games in the industry a lot is happening, for example Ubisoft just bought the Kolibri games studio - developers of Idle Miner and Factory Tycoon (mobile).

There's currently tons of idle games released daily, but sadly lots of them are just copy cats of bigger/more successful games or there's no real progress in the mechanics.
But on the side of the biggest games in the industry a lot is happening, for example Ubisoft just bought the Kolibri games studio - developers of Idle Miner and Factory Tycoon (mobile).
Yeah basically it takes out the grind part of the game. Which often makes the game lot better too. And in such case I'd say that IDLE RPG don't make a strong case for the games. In fact I think people will surely get tired of those things lot quickly.

I tried a few idle games but get bored very fast. In most cases this idle thing does not make any sense and destroying games which could be great by their story or atmosphere. I really enjoyed the grinding in RPG games in the past and would not try any further idle games.

I tried a few idle games but get bored very fast. In most cases this idle thing does not make any sense and destroying games which could be great by their story or atmosphere. I really enjoyed the grinding in RPG games in the past and would not try any further idle games.
The RPG is often the idle ground most of the time and for that such games can be good but overall I personally didn't find much being used in the FPS. I personally would not play the FPS games with IDLE features, it'd be bad.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back