Are Fortnite Account Value Calculators accurate?

Jun 14, 2021
Hi all!

I'm curious to know how much all of the stuff that I have in my Fortnite account such as the skins, emotes, gliders, and other cosmetic stuff that I've accumulated over time are. I saw a bunch of Fortnite account value calculators when I did a quick search. Are they accurate when it comes to appraising my account as a whole? Or would it be better to try other possible alternatives instead? And if so, what would be your suggestions?

Ash

Feb 1, 2019
You will get a decent value from it for your account. The only issue is that, with it being such a popular game, you may not actually get that value since loads of accounts are up for sale

Demon_skeith

Mar 24, 2019
You will get a decent value from it for your account. The only issue is that, with it being such a popular game, you may not actually get that value since loads of accounts are up for sale

Indeed, I've seen tons of accounts out there for sale.

Ash

Feb 1, 2019
Yeah, it's a shame really because I have an account from the start of Fortnite with the original Black Knight legendary skin that I'm sure would have been worth a lot more a few months/years ago.

Jun 14, 2021
Inappropriate advertising / spam
Yeah, it's a shame really because I have an account from the start of Fortnite with the original Black Knight legendary skin that I'm sure would have been worth a lot more a few months/years ago
Would you say that the prices of Fortnite tend to fluctuate concerning what's currently trending? I saw a couple of Fortnite accounts for sale that were for sale in third-party marketplaces and some of the prices were just ridiculous.