Are arcades still relevant?

I think there is definitely more future for the arcade games if work from home becomes norm. That's what I have noticed so far.

I only tend to see or use arcades when i'm on holiday in a holiday town. I don't think they really exist in big cities anymore ...

I only tend to see or use arcades when i'm on holiday in a holiday town. I don't think they really exist in big cities anymore ...
They exist in my town. I live by the seafront and here we have arcades across the beach. It's pretty fun, especially in the summer.

The arcade in our shopping mall had one game that was bluescreened for months. It was hilarious. I would take a picture of it every time I went there.

I don't remember the last time the arcade was played. Though there are some in the shopping mall. But not a lot of people fall for those type of the boxes anymore. Current generation is lot different than what we were in the childhood.

7 day ban
Yeah I love arcade games! How can they be irrelevant?

off course arcade still very popular in each corner of world. WE have sold 1300 cabinet from our Creative Arcades store & people Are happy with deal. a part from it can not deny that arcades popularity is lessen than other

Arcade simply a word which associated our childhood we are are aware about how arcade games been popular in 90's. still fanatical arcade lover always keen to play. if you look just back 90's you find the streets are filled up the arcade craze.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back