Aquaman vs Batman - Which is better?

blaqdu

Newcomer
Trophies
So the rumors are everywhere that Aquaman might be the best guy for DC than Batman but to be honest, Aquaman is worse than Batman and his power are useless it's more like watching a cartoon movie...

Last edited:
Haven't seen Aquaman though and it looks like a lot of people really likes it based on its box office performance. I only know the Jason Momoa because of Game of Thrones. I'll get back to this thread once I see the movie so I can share my thoughts on it.

i havent seen aquaman yet but based from its trailer i can feel that it is something special i dont know maybe because of the actor or maybe the story of the movie? actually im scheduled to watch aquaman this week and im very excited for why other people are buzzing around aquaman.

I haven't seen it yet but the reviews was great, a lot of my friends recommended it. I would say it is great just from looking its trailer, also Jason Momoa is such a promising actor really fits his role.

I watched aquaman movie. It was last year that I watched this movie with my wife. I really liked this movie. I appreciate everything in the movie. I recommend everyone to watch this movie.

I watched this film with very low expectations, due to the last few films of DC. I can say that it was a fun movie, and even though the main character can be very cartoonish and useless, in this film they made him look powerful, strong and important. Jason Momoa was a perfect match for Aquaman. I still think that the Batman Trilogy is way better, but Aquaman definitely exceeded my expectations.

I haven't seen it yet but the reviews was great, a lot of my friends recommended it. I would say it is great just from looking its trailer, also Jason Momoa is such a promising actor really fits his role.
For sure. If any other actor were playing the part of Aquaman, the movie wouldn't be half as good. Jason Momoa really shines in the role.

i havent seen aquaman yet but based from its trailer i can feel that it is something special i dont know maybe because of the actor or maybe the story of the movie? actually im scheduled to watch aquaman this week and im very excited for why other people are buzzing around aquaman.
It takes a while to get used to the special effects and CGI use, but when you get accustomed to it, it's really fun and enjoyable.

So the rumors are everywhere that Aquaman might be the best guy for DC than Batman but to be honest, Aquaman is worse than Batman and his power useless it's more like watching a cartoon movie...

Seriously, I have the exact same opinion with you on how useless I see the Aquaman movie. It looks too childish. Batman is way more better in my opinion.

Haven't seen Aquaman though and it looks like a lot of people really likes it based on its box office performance. I only know the Jason Momoa because of Game of Thrones. I'll get back to this thread once I see the movie so I can share my thoughts on it.
well i think the only thing that people like is the movie is Jason Momoa because they grew up watching the guy but not the movie

well the story of aqua's mom and dad is romancing but its too short to beat the batman's clown

For the movie, it was kinda painful in the eyes because there were too much effects especially during the underwater scenes. But unlike batman, I think what I like about Aquaman is the plot of both the movie and the comics. It's something that isn't found on any average hero stories and revolves on two different realms. The wit and humor of the characters were also a plus!

For the movie, it was kinda painful in the eyes because there were too much effects especially during the underwater scenes. But unlike batman, I think what I like about Aquaman is the plot of both the movie and the comics. It's something that isn't found on any average hero stories and revolves on two different realms. The wit and humor of the characters were also a plus!

Exactly. Those excessive effects used in the movie made it not look real. It was full of tricks and in my eyes tricks are for kids.

I already watch Aquaman and i can rate it to 5/10 .. The story of his mom and dad was romantic but CGI effects is not that quite good. People only watch Jason Mamoa but not the entire story of the movie. I was sleep during watching the movie on the cinema. hahaha

I already watch Aquaman and i can rate it to 5/10 .. The story of his mom and dad was romantic but CGI effects is not that quite good. People only watch Jason Mamoa but not the entire story of the movie. I was sleep during watching the movie on the cinema. hahaha

The effects used in the video make up was what killed the movie in my opinion. The whole storyline was cool but the acting was way too off and far away from reality.

The effects used in the video make up was what killed the movie in my opinion. The whole storyline was cool but the acting was way too off and far away from reality.
Yes, and now they are planning to release Aquaman 2.. I don't think the effects would improve .

Yes, and now they are planning to release Aquaman 2.. I don't think the effects would improve .

Seriously, they have got to be kidding me big time. I really don't see any new plot to be developed from the the movie. I bet it won't sell like the first one did.

I don't think that Aquaman is better than Batman. Aquaman is a good movie but I think Batman is a better one. Batman with Heath Ledger as the Joker is a legend.

It seems Aquaman is growing strong despite the cartoonish way he goes about things. On my side I prefer Batman.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back