Apex Legends Holo-Day Bash 2020 event now live

apex-legends-holo-day-bash-2020.jpg

Apex Legends Holo-Day Bash 2020 event is now live and offers a limited-time game mode in addition to a new Holo-Day Rewards Track.

The limited time mode, Winter Express, involves a team of three.

Respawn said:
Winter Express is a round-based mode where three squads battle for control of the train as it makes its way around World’s Edge. This year, when your squad respawns after a round has finished, you will spawn on your own supply ship as it follows the train. From here, your squad will be able to survey the battlefield and skydive into combat as the train arrives at its next station and the objective unlocks. The squad that won the previous round will respawn directly on the train.

The mode now includes a new station in the form of Derailment, one with “a variety of flanking opportunities, and a unique rotation under the bridge where the train stops. This allows you to quickly change which side of the objective you’re attacking.”

This year, four new Legends, Loba, Revenant, Rampart and Horizon, will make their debut in the mode.

The event runs between 1 December and 4 January.

Apex Legends is available on PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC. It’s also offers backwards compatibility on PS5, Xbox Series X and Series S.

I have literally played this game only a couple of times. Just doesn’t hold my interest. Awesome that fans of it are getting steady updates though :)

I thought this game was a failure? Kind of surprised its still getting updates.

I thought this game was a failure? Kind of surprised its still getting updates.
I think people list it as a failure just because it doesn’t have as much hype as Fortnite. It still does fairly well from my understanding.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back