Anyone here play DOTA 2?

rhems091

Newcomer
Trophies
A lot of my friends were complaining about the new update, that they nerf a lot of heroes. For me it was good for the game to constantly change a bit.

Full disclosure: I have never played DOTA. My boyfriend does, though. He is completely obsessed with it. So far, he says he has liked the new update, so I'll take his word on that. I guess we have to play it anyway, just to be sure.

I have a lot of friends who plays dota 2 and they are good at that. but not for me, i am moe of a console game player since i was a kid.

I never played it. I'm afraid to try because they say it is so addicting. I know some schoolmates who ditch class just to play DOTA 2.

Full disclosure: I have never played DOTA. My boyfriend does, though. He is completely obsessed with it. So far, he says he has liked the new update, so I'll take his word on that. I guess we have to play it anyway, just to be sure.
I have also never played DOTA. But here in our country they even made a song about DOTA. It was reported in the news that there are many students addicted with DOTA and its not good because they wear uniforms just to get their pocket money to school but never entered the classroom.

I played Dota 1 but not the other one so I can't say if it's good or bad but, considering that many of my friends still playing it, then it should be good.

Well, from my little trial with DOTA 2, I can say that it's a very good game in a general sense. Should I be allowed to rate the games satisfaction levels, it would be at least 80/100 in my opinion. Some people do love it while others criticize it but it's a good one in my opinion.

I tried to play DOTA 2 when it was recommended to me by a friend, but being a LoL player I couldn't adapt to Dota 2. It's a lot more complex and less action packed.

I haven't tried playing DOTA 2 game because I don't have extra time to play for video games. I am old and I have responsibilities to attend. But my cousins and nephews don't like it. They feel it doesn't have much excitement compared to DOTA 1. I guess playing and choosing games depends on the gamer. It's only the gamer knows what satisfy him on a game.

I tried to play DOTA 2 when it was recommended to me by a friend, but being a LoL player I couldn't adapt to Dota 2. It's a lot more complex and less action packed.

Well, one thing that is very common with games is that we can't know how to play them all.

So, when it gets to playing one which you can't seem to find a base in it, then it's not a big deal to drop it.

I have also never played DOTA. But here in our country they even made a song about DOTA. It was reported in the news that there are many students addicted with DOTA and its not good because they wear uniforms just to get their pocket money to school but never entered the classroom.
Wow, really? Where are you from? That is so crazy, I can't believe it! I know it's easy to get obsessed with video games, but a song is a whole other level.

I have a lot of friends playing Dota 2. I believe they really like it. and I really like it to. I was able to earned money just playing Dota 2.

Most of my friends were
mostly guys and I felt left out when they talk about it without me not undersranding anything so I tried it out. Man, it was so addicting, I had to thank my computer for running out of memory that's why it cannot install the update. Haven't played for a couple of months now.

Dota 2 is one of the most famous game in online world. I am playing this game since defense of the ancient days. There are pro players in this game and they are my inspiration to be better in this game.

They reset the medals, I'm not finished calibrating hahaha 2 games win over 10. Hoping to perfect this one up! what's your rank or medal guys? Im legend 3 last season. Lets go!

I used to play DOTA and DOTA 2. And now that I have moved to other better games. I think I don't feel like that playing the DOTA 2. They have made some changes in the game that many people don't tend to like. So expect that if next release comes out, they may have to start winning the people again.

I think the last time that I have play DOTA 2 was December 19, 2018, because the next day, my baby boy came out from his mom. And that makes me a busy for a while now, but I'm planning on playing again tomorrow with a friend. Just to try out what is new, I only rank ancient 5, like my solo mmr was 3.5k steady, but my party mmr was 5.6k. Basically when I play solo, I am their carry. But I don't do carry things, I'm a position 3, 4 or 5 in playing DOTA 2, but I'm force to play position 1 and 2. Because of people who aren't even considering playing with a team, they make it harder for me to adjust, but I always adjust on how my team would play. Win or lose, I don't blame if they make a mistake, well it is just a game, but some people take it seriously, like putting up some foul words towards other players.

I've tried it, it's a free game after all, but I did not like it much. To be totally honest with you I don't like that genre of games at all, be it LoL or Dota.

It's been more than 6 months, I even touched the game. I don't think the game is that interesting for me anymore. I know this because there are more titles coming out. And not a lot of options out there for those who are looking for DOTA 3. Considering the current DOTA is being played just fine. I'd only touch the game after like next release.

I'm still playing dota2 right now. I still enjoy playing the game although there are teammates are so stubborn the current patch has lots of nerf heroes but still the balance of the game is good. i was rank to crusader and i'm hoping this next calibration i can get higher medal rank.Dota2 still average accumulated 700k players right now.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back