Anyone ever played SimCity from Maxis Interactive?

Joshua Farrell

Newcomer
Trophies
Any of you have played the city simulators from Maxis Interactive? My favorite out of the games I have seen and tried, currently would be Sim City 4. If I ever get a computer that can handle the more intensive games, I would probably buy the more current games.

There was oe point where I was actively involved in finding ways to get cash without using the cheat dialogs (took too long to type in the cheat to get the money I wanted), when I found that if you made a modified custom building for the game, you can define if that building gave you money, and how much.

I haven't given the game a try personally but I do see the mass reviews online, I may give it a go if I get some free time.

I've always wanted to try out Sim City but have never really got around to it. I feel like it would be good for a bit but then I would end up getting bored with it after a while.

No doubt I would NEVER get bored with SIMS stuff, but I simply haven't scheduled the time to play them. In fact, I haven't even bought them!

Anyway, that's a problem in life. It seems like there are tons of cool things to do, but no time. However, though, I hope to do more gaming as my time becomes less hectic.

Why would I like SIMS? Well, as explained in other threads, I like creating imaginary worlds etc.. In fact, computer 3D art creation is one my hobbies.

I've always wanted to try out Sim City but have never really got around to it. I feel like it would be good for a bit but then I would end up getting bored with it after a while.

Why would that be the case? What types of games - do you like?

Any of you have played the city simulators from Maxis Interactive?

There is this one city-based SIMS game which even has a lot of awards. I've saw them at a major store and have been tempted to buy.

Yea, similar to what Jayson said, I love any type of SIMS game but I can't really play them anymore otherwise I'd get no work done.

They're one of those types of games where you look at the clock and a full day has passed you by without you even noticing.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back