Anyone ever get lag issues on an offline game? What could be the problem?

Yeeboo

Trophies
So I can play games at my work with my laptop with no problem with frame rate lag issues or anything, offline. I go home same game also offline and I get lag or stutter issues. What could be the problem?

Are you using the same laptop at home? If so it could be trying to do updates or run something at the time you're playing games.

Yep same laptop setup everything, but I disconnect from the internet before I start playing and shut anything running down. It’s weird

If you face lag issues offline then chances are the RAM is the issue. Because most of the graphics cards and RAM tend to have issues when it comes to offline lag. You can blame the online lag to the network.

Yep same laptop setup everything, but I disconnect from the internet before I start playing and shut anything running down. It’s weird

odd to say the least, perhaps your using it in a warmer room and with it not being as cool in the office is causing the hardware to lag?

I guess the room temperature usually is not a concern unless the CPU is heat producing and also in the summer days usually.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back