Anyone else here played Megaman 11?

Demon_skeith

Trophies
Finished playing this game tonight, didn't take long and even on normal it felt pretty easy to beat. Anyone else here play this game?

I recently heard that there is going to be movie on megaman too. Considering the sonic movie with that homeless sonic design. I wonder how good or bad megaman is going to be.

I recently heard that there is going to be movie on megaman too. Considering the sonic movie with that homeless sonic design. I wonder how good or bad megaman is going to be.

I'm surprised they are still doing it, they did a tv series recently but after a few episodes I haven't heard anything on it.

I think they lack in plot and also there is nothing big on character development. After all you can't stretch some things which have no plot and background. Even angry birds was short movie and creating series around it took time.

I think they lack in plot and also there is nothing big on character development. After all you can't stretch some things which have no plot and background. Even angry birds was short movie and creating series around it took time.

Megaman did have a good classic cartoon, but that pretty much have a villain of the week plot to it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back