Any suggestions for horror-thriller movies?

rhems091

Newcomer
Trophies
What do you think is the best or underrated movies so far this 2019. Let me guys know.

what i can suggest to you is zombieland 2 that will be shown this 2019. i think it has a great story and based from the posters and the teasers.

what i can suggest to you is zombieland 2 that will be shown this 2019. i think it has a great story and based from the posters and the teasers.
What? No way! That is so cool! I had no idea they were releasing a new Zombieland film. The first one was crazy good and hilarious, hopefully, this one will be a blast too.

A Quiet Place, Shutter Island, Hush, Get Out, are all suspense-thriller. I loved every single one, as they are very unique.

There are so many of them which you can watch. They are as follows;

The Nun
The Exorcist
The Grim
Hellraiser

Try watching a Filipino horror flick and it'll scare the wits out of you for sure. Caucasian women are too pretty for horror flicks but if you get to see an oriental who really looks like a witch jn real life then that's real horror for you.

Try watching a Filipino horror flick and it'll scare the wits out of you for sure. Caucasian women are too pretty for horror flicks but if you get to see an oriental who really looks like a witch jn real life then that's real horror for you.
Filipino horror is not quite that scary but if you mean in real life witch that is way more scary .Thailand movies are more scarier than the Filipino Horror

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back