Question Any of you have any stories about being banned from a forum for stupid reasons?

No, I had warnings and whatnot but never had been ban and well at least that a good thing right?

I got a temporary suspension from FB for telling a feminist she hates women.

Thats about all I think

I mean I got temp banned from Resetera, for saying the Catholic Church did not invent misogyny, and did not burn witch’s
I was banned from the following forums
1. resetera forum for stating, "there are beautiful women in real life".
2. gamespot (owned by CBS) forum, mods didn't control a certain forum's member who repeatedly attacked me and I reminded mods of the forum's rules, but a mod responded by creating a new rule against me and use it to ban me. Mods didn't like their favorite forum member (fanboy towards Sony, PS4) being reported multiple times. I can handle full-on debates, but personal attacks will lead to I will return it with interest or reports. I'm a believer in reciprocity.

Last edited:
Somebody apparently reported me, who is from a Silent Hill forum. But I'm not saying who, due to that Gimpy following me around.

I haven't been banned from a forum since I was an annoying teenager that likely deserved it. Back then I thought the reasons were stupid but with the hindsight of being an adult... probably not. And I don't post anywhere considered ban-happy.

I've been banned from many forums. Mostly because the users on them were, like...

"ZOMG. RE4 is teh best V D O game ever. How dare U crate ta size Ma fae rite V D O game off Al thyme. U jist real lay or ray bill, Saunders!"

Or something to that effect. Language barrier. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back