Any League of Legends eSports fans here?

I used to play League of Legends. I enjoyed playing it until I become busy with school. Sometimes I played it for straight 8 hours, that's how addicting it is.

Not at all, I didn't fancy the game. Some people do love it but it's not my thing. I actually tried giving it a go once but it just wasn't clicking with me, so I dropped it immediately.

Not at all, I didn't fancy the game. Some people do love it but it's not my thing. I actually tried giving it a go once but it just wasn't clicking with me, so I dropped it immediately.
I too hated it at first, but once I started using team talk, and playing with my own friends it got more fun, I don't play it any more, but it was fun playing it with people I know.

I used to play League of Legends. I enjoyed playing it until I become busy with school. Sometimes I played it for straight 8 hours, that's how addicting it is.
What's your favorit character ?

I too hated it at first, but once I started using team talk, and playing with my own friends it got more fun, I don't play it any more, but it was fun playing it with people I know.

What's your favorit character ?

Seriously, there are far more better games to choose from and it's the reason why I never bothered about this particular game in question.

Hello, I played for two years and then left for the studies, sincerely at first I found it monotonous and boring, but after having resumed a few months ago, I liked it a lot as they have evolved in terms of events and those things, the games are better Paired in my opinion and I do not say it is the best game but it becomes very entertaining once you understand how each character works and the objectives to achieve in each game!

Hello, I played for two years and then left for the studies, sincerely at first I found it monotonous and boring, but after having resumed a few months ago, I liked it a lot as they have evolved in terms of events and those things, the games are better Paired in my opinion and I do not say it is the best game but it becomes very entertaining once you understand how each character works and the objectives to achieve in each game!
Yeah I agree at a certain point it becomes a story of it's own, with the background stories that they give and the events, what I liked about it as I've mentioned is the social part, I like how you can have your own team and invite whom you like, But I had to quite it too, it consumes a lot of time, it's not a game you can just play for a half hour at the end of the day, once you login you can't really know when you're logging out.

I'm an active League of Legends player to this day on EUWest. I used to be Gold 2 in previous season. Now I'm just playing for fun leveling accounts... ;)

Admittedly, I haven't played League regularly in quite some time now. I just pick the game up every now and then when my friends feel like playing, or when I feel a bit nostalgic. What I still look into regularly, though, are the Worlds. League was the first game I ever loved the esports scene of, and I've grown attached to a lot of the teams, both old and new. What about you guys?

Any particular teams? Any speculations on who'll bring the cup home this year? Favorite players?

I never tried to play league of legend but I do play led a mobile legend so I can't don't have enough knowledge on what is the is difference of the two and which one is more addictive.In my case even I played mobile games i still know how to manage my time on when to play not like those individuals who already forgot to eat when the are playing online games or sleep at night late almost all the time.

I am playing it but not that regular. And considering Riot games is now a days having all female, all male type of war like gameplays. I prefer to opt out of that sort of stuff.

There seems to be more demand for the league of legends in esports than in real campaigns and other small multiplayers. It seems like there are competitions over some of the groups. And the people who made the LOL are into the esports for serious money making. I am trying to find out how the LOL esports makes the money for all of these regular monthly competitions and how does the league of legends survives purely on such events?

League of Legends used to be the primary eSports game a while ago, now it has dropped due to PUBG and Fortnite.

I don't really follow the teams anymore, let alone play the game myself, simply because I don't have enough time. I would love to dedicate myself fully, but sadly I'm long pass university and school. But holy cow. I started LoL in 8th grade! Now I'm 22 years old. It's crazy to think how the time flies by.

Hi everyone,

What do you think about LOL mobile? How are LOL mobile and others Moba on mobile different?

Thanks for your comment.

I am looking forward to the League of Legends Wild Rift. It'd be definitely fun to play the game

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back