Any good co-op mobile game you can recommend me?

Kaynil

Newcomer
Trophies
Hey guys, I like playing games more in cooperation than competition. I don't mind teamwork competitive if I can choose my teammates and teams can be just two people. I have been having a lot of problems trying to find a good game that has co-op.

There are games with co-op like the Empire and Puzzles or Pocket Camp, where you can add your friends and they can help, but it doesn't feel like real-time. I am more looking into a game for classic style co-op. Like for example a good MMRPG where I can go make a party and do a few quests with them. Co-operate to pass levels and stuff like that.

The closest I've found is Stardew Valley, but we already got that on the computer so I didn't bother with it.

Anyway, I know some of you really enjoy playing mobile games so I thought maybe you'd have some good suggestions of games I can look into.
Or f you have had bad experiences and have games that you think are not even worth it to try, I also will be grateful to hear about them.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried mobile legends? It's one good MOBA game which you can play solo or even with friends. Or even by doing co-op sort of way. It's 5 v5 game and worth playing.

Pubg and Pokemon are the two top games I seen most of them here play and the rest I don't know. Pubg is not an easy game as you have to put your brain on the mobile for a lot of time. I would suggest try these games with friends and later you won't disregard about them.

Pubg and Pokemon are the two top games I seen most of them here play and the rest I don't know. Pubg is not an easy game as you have to put your brain on the mobile for a lot of time. I would suggest try these games with friends and later you won't disregard about them.
I think PUBG and Pokemon may not be in taste of many. So I think most of the FPS even without the battle royale should be considered. And I know there are lot of those out there. Like say MOBA games. But the thing is that people get bored with mobile games.

Hi,

Ahh. Gothic, a classic it was, a classic it is, and a classic it shall be. Seriously though, it is one of the most breakable 3-D games. I mean nowadays they try to block you via invisible walls, and if they really do want you to find something extraordinary (like an easter egg), they will even mention that at the beginning of the level! I'm not supposed to be informed about it, I should be able to find it on my own!

Just for those who wish to get into the mobile games. I'd recommend the VainGlory. The game is pretty much matured. And compared to the mobile legends. And also the game seems to be lot better. You can play with friends or with other online internet users.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back