Any games suggestions for Nintendo?

games_addict

Newcomer
Trophies
ok, you guys anyone else who has finished all the levels of the games and played them over and over on Nintendo, or is it just me? X(

I wrote this post because I am looking for new games so can you guys please suggest some.

I already looked a bunch up I couldn't find many games and reviews online so I thought it would be better if I asked in a games forum some people who actually play games and can maybe suggest some good ones, I'll be very thankful if you do.

I also found some lists of Nintendo games that are about to come out (i typed new 2021 Nintendo switch games and best results were on sheeparcade and ign websites if you ask for my opinion) and I honestly only looked for those who will be released soon and I got a bunch of results but I would be grateful if I could play NOW and then buy the others when they come out. Help me, please :)

What's your favorite game genre?
Btw these are the games I love and recommend:

- Dragon Quest XI (highly recommended)
- Animal Crossing New Horizon
- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Xenoblade Chronicles 1 & 2
- Astral Chain
- Zelda (any title, as far as I'm concerned they are all beautiful)

No More Heroes isn't for the faint of heart, but its a wild ride from beginning to end.

You can't go wrong with 3D Platformers, my recommendations are Super Mario Odyssey, A Hat In Time, and Spyro Reignited Collection.

If you want to scratch your exploration itch, Breath of the Wild, and Immortals, Fenyx Rising can accommodate.

If you're craving something cost-effective yet unique, Blue Fire and No Straight Roads will fit.

You need to tell us more OP, what games do you like? Which one have you already played? Is co-op or handheld mode important to you?
I'll recommend:
- Super Mario 3D World+Bowser's Fury, played for the first time yesterday, only Bowser's Fury tho, I love the open 3D aspect. Really like searching for Cat Shines and Bowser appearing randomly hasn't bothered me yet since you have more than on way to get rid of him. The shine hunting is very creative BUT easy. Wish 1 Cat Shine in each area was "hard to get". Music is
- Stardew Valley would be next, one of the best indies out there, I'm playing it on and off all the time. It's a farm simulator very similar to the old Harvest Moon games. It has a ton of contact and you never get bored. There was a huge update a few days ago, so new stuff is still added to the game, insane imo. You get your money back in no time.
- Hades. Played it for over 40 hours and I still didn't get bored of it since the characters are ful of life and the battle system is fun. It's a roguelike for people who love this genre and for people who don't like this genre. The voice acting is fantastic and the music very memorable.
- Fire Emblem Three Houses. I still can't believe FE almost died 10 years ago. Best characterisation of the cast in any FE game, but there is still room for improvement. The world building is great but they didn't dive deep enough. Still got many hours of enjoyment out of it. I have over 100 hours and still have 1 house left to visit. Best music, story and battle system in all FE games. My favourite tactical turn-based rpg for sure.
Others: Zelda BotW, Sonic Mania, Dicey Dungeon, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, The Messenger, Celeste and Hollow Knight.

The Switch is a first party and indie power machine and I love it.

You need to tell us more OP, what games do you like? Which one have you already played? Is co-op or handheld mode important to you?
I'll recommend:
- Super Mario 3D World+Bowser's Fury, played for the first time yesterday, only Bowser's Fury tho, I love the open 3D aspect. Really like searching for Cat Shines and Bowser appearing randomly hasn't bothered me yet since you have more than on way to get rid of him. The shine hunting is very creative BUT easy. Wish 1 Cat Shine in each area was "hard to get". Music is
- Stardew Valley would be next, one of the best indies out there, I'm playing it on and off all the time. It's a farm simulator very similar to the old Harvest Moon games. It has a ton of contact and you never get bored. There was a huge update a few days ago, so new stuff is still added to the game, insane imo. You get your money back in no time.
- Hades. Played it for over 40 hours and I still didn't get bored of it since the characters are ful of life and the battle system is fun. It's a roguelike for people who love this genre and for people who don't like this genre. The voice acting is fantastic and the music very memorable.
- Fire Emblem Three Houses. I still can't believe FE almost died 10 years ago. Best characterisation of the cast in any FE game, but there is still room for improvement. The world building is great but they didn't dive deep enough. Still got many hours of enjoyment out of it. I have over 100 hours and still have 1 house left to visit. Best music, story and battle system in all FE games. My favourite tactical turn-based rpg for sure.
Others: Zelda BotW, Sonic Mania, Dicey Dungeon, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, The Messenger, Celeste and Hollow Knight.

The Switch is a first party and indie power machine and I love it.
oh i actually diiiid try super mario 3d world and I definitely like it.. i was thinking of trying zelda since many people recommended it.. thank you for your time though

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back