Any experience in buying / selling gaming goods here?

EZpunk12

Feb 23, 2019
Philippines
Hi guys, this "Marketplace" part of the site enticed me in the beginning to be honest. I was expecting more posts in this section of the site, people buying and selling stuffs related to gaming. I only saw one post here and is about Boardgames, I wonder is the community really active on this part of the website? I'm thinking that maybe the previous posts were refreshed?

Feb 3, 2019
I'm not quite sure why there is a few post in this section of the gaming community. I believe though that this site is still active and running. It just happens that subscribers are more interested to talk about the actual gaming experience rather than buying and selling game stuff.

EZpunk12

Feb 23, 2019
Philippines
Well happy to know that I'm not the only one saw this lol. Maybe people are more into posting gaming experience just to maximize their earning on this website, is there really earning in here? Obviously, marketplace here is dead so I guess see you on General Gaming section then? Peace

Freak

Administrator
Nov 16, 2018
UK
This area is incomplete anyway. I am planning on installing a classification add-on with a feedback system so our members can buy, sell or trade their gaming goods and leave feedback on users buying/selling experience. More info will be posted soon!

EZpunk12

Feb 23, 2019
Philippines
This area is incomplete anyway. I am planning on installing a classification add-on with a feedback system so our members can buy, sell or trade their gaming goods and leave feedback on users buying/selling experience. More info will be posted soon!
Oh Hi Freak, didn't expect that the Admin will reply on my post but that's cool of you.

This could be an interesting part of your site, please continue the development of your Marketplace.

Reactions: Freak