What's your thoughts on Anthem so far?

rhems091

Newcomer
Trophies
Anthem executive producer Mark Darrah said a couple of weeks ago that the VIP and public demos would be different from the full release in several ways, including the controls: Darrah said they'd be slightly less unuanced in the demo than they will be in the final version. Lead producer Ben Irving said more about that today on Reddit, where he ran down some of the changes in the aiming and flight controls that BioWare is working on.
The mouse sensitivity slider for flying and swimming will offer more than double the range that was available in the VIP demo, enabling a wider range of mouse DPI settings "to better fit into our in-game swim/flight sensitivity settings." The PC flight box is now a circle, which will enable better turn and speed management, and auto-centering for swimming and flying is now enabled by default: When you stop yanking your mouse around, the cursor will, after a delay, automatically go to center.

Anthem executive producer Mark Darrah said a couple of weeks ago that the VIP and public demos would be different from the full release in several ways, including the controls: Darrah said they'd be slightly less unuanced in the demo than they will be in the final version. Lead producer Ben Irving said more about that today on Reddit, where he ran down some of the changes in the aiming and flight controls that BioWare is working on.
The mouse sensitivity slider for flying and swimming will offer more than double the range that was available in the VIP demo, enabling a wider range of mouse DPI settings "to better fit into our in-game swim/flight sensitivity settings." The PC flight box is now a circle, which will enable better turn and speed management, and auto-centering for swimming and flying is now enabled by default: When you stop yanking your mouse around, the cursor will, after a delay, automatically go to center.

This looks promising. All I have to say is that they should keep making new improvements to help gamers get the best out of their gaming experience.

Stronghold on hard, had the boss to about 5% health, then game crashed and dash boarded.

I can not wait for the launch to arrive to be able to buy it! I know it will be an excellent game with graphic quality and jagibilad. Great!

Anthem looks like a fun game, the environment and backstory is really interesting and intriguing from what I've seen so far. But, it's an EA game, so I will wait a bit longer and wait for some reviews before I decide if I really want to buy the game. Their recent public beta/demo didn't really win me over.

I expect Anthem to do well in the market. They have excellent game and the popularity is likely to even surpass the PUBG and Fortnite. I know for sure that game would bring more people in their servers. I think they have to make the Android port too. But as of now it seems like they are focused on the console and PC release.

I haven't tried Anthem yet but this game is rising up and and popularity is high.This is one of the new games that is overrated right and and also Apex Legends.

I should try out this game. The hype generated around it makes me think there must be something good or unique about it. I love good, stimulating games and if this is one of those, I definitely do not want to miss all the fun.

If you are playing anthem video game then I am sure you have heard of the micro transactions that are going to appear in the game. It seems like the game currently has some cosmetic items up for the micro transactions. So it seems like the game may make items only for the gamers to purchase. Not sure how much they will make money out of that. But currently many ammo, guns, helmet and few cosmetic items are up for micro transaction sale.

What do you think?

Anthem is an online multiplayer action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on February 22, 2019.

What are your thoughts on the game so far?

The cinematic looks cool, but honestly I never watch them. I need true gaemplay. I was already deceived by KC:D. Even though it was still awesome! :D

Lot of people thought Anthem would fail. But in reality it didn't. And it seems like it is getting more good reviews. And in fact there are more purchase power reported in Feb. It seems like nobody expected this. And they think it's not yet a good game. I have tried the game for few hours. And it looks okay to me. But I am not sure why other people think it's not. What do you think on the positive reviews of Anthem?

Saw the news recently that the game was bricking certain PlayStation 4 consoles because of the way it runs. I believe there is a small solution by going into safe mode but it's scary that they released a game that isn't even developed properly.

Lot of people loved playing the Anthem. And there are some who have found the issues with the game. I personally think that anthem was definitely a good game and lot of improvement on the graphics side. I think there is definitely future for games on this type of genre.

It is earning very high these days. And people seem to be loving the game. I'd say that compared to RE2. There are lot of things that may affect next quarter. We may see some really good updates to the game. It seems like the franchise would surely be updating a lot of interesting things.

Yes a lot of people are playing this. I look forward to playing this myself at some point. Haven't bought it yet but intend to buy it eventually. It's a great game from what I'm hearing.

I think due to the graphics and the overall gameplay. It has become more and more popular. And it's understandable considering how the game is growing these days. Lot of sales were made and it seems twitch is loaded with the streamed anthem. So it is definitely worth watching.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back