Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

Anthem

rhems091

Feb 1, 2019
Anthem executive producer Mark Darrah said a couple of weeks ago that the VIP and public demos would be different from the full release in several ways, including the controls: Darrah said they'd be slightly less unuanced in the demo than they will be in the final version. Lead producer Ben Irving said more about that today on Reddit, where he ran down some of the changes in the aiming and flight controls that BioWare is working on.
The mouse sensitivity slider for flying and swimming will offer more than double the range that was available in the VIP demo, enabling a wider range of mouse DPI settings "to better fit into our in-game swim/flight sensitivity settings." The PC flight box is now a circle, which will enable better turn and speed management, and auto-centering for swimming and flying is now enabled by default: When you stop yanking your mouse around, the cursor will, after a delay, automatically go to center.

Heatman

Feb 1, 2019
NIGERIA
Anthem executive producer Mark Darrah said a couple of weeks ago that the VIP and public demos would be different from the full release in several ways, including the controls: Darrah said they'd be slightly less unuanced in the demo than they will be in the final version. Lead producer Ben Irving said more about that today on Reddit, where he ran down some of the changes in the aiming and flight controls that BioWare is working on.
The mouse sensitivity slider for flying and swimming will offer more than double the range that was available in the VIP demo, enabling a wider range of mouse DPI settings "to better fit into our in-game swim/flight sensitivity settings." The PC flight box is now a circle, which will enable better turn and speed management, and auto-centering for swimming and flying is now enabled by default: When you stop yanking your mouse around, the cursor will, after a delay, automatically go to center.
This looks promising. All I have to say is that they should keep making new improvements to help gamers get the best out of their gaming experience.

sem29

Feb 3, 2019
Stronghold on hard, had the boss to about 5% health, then game crashed and dash boarded.

gsergent

Feb 6, 2019
I can not wait for the launch to arrive to be able to buy it! I know it will be an excellent game with graphic quality and jagibilad. Great!

Simon

Feb 7, 2019
Anthem looks like a fun game, the environment and backstory is really interesting and intriguing from what I've seen so far. But, it's an EA game, so I will wait a bit longer and wait for some reviews before I decide if I really want to buy the game. Their recent public beta/demo didn't really win me over.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
I expect Anthem to do well in the market. They have excellent game and the popularity is likely to even surpass the PUBG and Fortnite. I know for sure that game would bring more people in their servers. I think they have to make the Android port too. But as of now it seems like they are focused on the console and PC release.

leadtech

Feb 10, 2019
I haven't tried Anthem yet but this game is rising up and and popularity is high.This is one of the new games that is overrated right and and also Apex Legends.

phanuruch

Feb 1, 2019
I should try out this game. The hype generated around it makes me think there must be something good or unique about it. I love good, stimulating games and if this is one of those, I definitely do not want to miss all the fun.